iPhone app for medication reminder
The ePills iphone app is the perfect reminder for users to take medication. There are many benefits to the app, including :
- Unfortunately, between 20% and 50% of chronic patients are unable to manage their medications. [ACM DL A model to personalize scheduling of complex prescriptions] .
- It is very useful to have an snapshot of all the prescriptions that are you take.
- With the app, you can see at any moment the duration until taking the next dose/medicine and project how long your current store of medicines will last for.
- The app will trigger an alarm when it is the correct time for taking the next dose/medicine.
- Optionally add (or take a picture) of the medicine for better identification.
- A list of the most common medicines are supplied (for US, UK, Italy and Spain). This helps avoid confusion with the complicated product names.
- Supported languages: English, Français, Italiano, Deustch, Castellano, Català, Português, Nederlands, Dansk y Pусский.
The application is FREE and available on:
Screenshots (new user interface)
Q: Is also available on Android?
A: Not at the moment.